J2 Business Products
An interesting and challenging opportunity may await you. J2 Business Products is a company rich with history and for over 50 years has been driven to satisfy the customer. Quality, integrity, honesty and dependability are what J2 Business Products customers expect and these same characteristics are what we look for in an employee. If you want to be part of a growing company, looking to achieve great things, you may have come to the right place.
Position: Customer Service Representative
J2 Business Products is seeking customer service representatives. Starting pay up to $17 per hour, paid time off, healthcare stipend and retirement plan. Apply to [email protected]
Reports To: Director of Operations
$16 to $17 per hour depending on experience. Benefits include paid time off, health insurance stipend and contribution to retirement plan.
The qualified candidate for this position will perform customer service-related duties with a focus on customer service and timeliness. The CSR serves customers by providing product and service information. Assists customer with product selection and order processing. Resolves product and service problems. The CSR will also perform Operation Division duties, including but not limited to, administration of the online store, managing order processing, staging customer orders, processing returns, assist in implementation of delivery capture program, and other tasks as needed.
- Serve customers by answering product and service questions.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Order processing
- Creates and manages online store profiles for customers
- Administration of online store
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing tasks
Customer Service Representative Skills and Qualifications:
- Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Keyboarding, Computer Skills, Exceptional Excel Skills, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, empathetic Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information, Multi-tasking
Daily interaction with customers, management and team members.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proven computer skills
- Proficient Excel skills
- Ability to apply common sense to carry out instructions furnished in written and oral form
- Excellent customer service skills, conducting customer contact in a professional/courteous manner
- Willingness to maintain a high standard of personal appearance
Physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Work requires physical effort and use of motor skills requiring manual dexterity. While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, climb, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend over, push/pull, or balance weight for extended periods of time. Employee must frequently lift, push or pull boxes/merchandise weighing between up to 50 pounds. With mechanical assistance, employee will occasionally move over 50 pounds.
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Customer Service Representatives work in a busy office setting assisting customers on the phone and in-person.
This job requires frequent interaction with customers in the customers’ work environment. Candidate must present themselves professionally in appearance, language, interaction and actions.